Entrepreneurship International Conference
Entrepreneurship International Conference is a perfect international virtual conference for entrepreneurs and business owners to discover current markets and developments, hone skills, expand knowledge, tips to scale and grow business. You may also have an opportunity to explore emerging trends to advance entrepreneurship in an ever-changing business world. The conference offers great opportunities for cutting-edge entrepreneurs to learn and take-home insights from experts and business great minds of almost all industries.
Secure your place for the opportunity to grow and take your business to the next level.
No matter how grave a crisis is, it always has a silver lining. History confirms that adversities induce transformations & developments. Our International Conference creates a platform for industry experts across the world, to talk about identifying opportunities in adversities and take advantage of them.
We at Dhunicorn believe that innovation is the key to achieve business breakthroughs. Navigating a crisis like the Global Pandemic calls for innovative ideas. In this platform, experts from different parts of the world will share their innovative ideas and experience to pivot businesses & win in these critical times.
Businesses that thrive during the tough times have business leaders as towers of strength, developing winning strategies to grow their companies and achieve success. At our Entrepreneurship International Conference, expert speakers will proffer excellent strategies, advice, recommendations & tips for gaining business Prosperity & Success
Assistant Professor Dr. Chinmaya Behera
Assistant Professor, Goa Institute of Management, India
- He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Hyderabad, India.
- He is currently an Assistant Professor at the Goa Institute of Management in India
- He is a research and academic professional with 7.2 years of experience in economic and financial research and management teaching.
- His areas of expertise include Global Finance Market, Financial Engineering and Derivatives, International Commodity Management and Decision Model in Finance, and Macro Econometric Modelling.
- He has published 8 papers in the journals and edited volumes in the broad areas of economics and finance with three papers in the Scopus index Journal i.e., Applied Econometrics and International Development, International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, and International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research.
- He has two books in his credit which are Commodity Derivative in India and Applied Economics and Finance (an edited book).
- He is also experienced in dealing with econometric models and software such as R, SAS, E-views, and SPSS.
Associate Professor Dr. Amiruddin Ahamat
Associate Professor, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia
- He holds a Ph.D. in Management from the University of Sheffield, UK.
- He is currently an Associate Professor, The Faculty of Technology Management and Technopreneurship, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka in Malaysia
- He has been an active academic, researcher, and consultant for numerous institutions and firms in different countries, earning him the Chartered Association of Management & Business Educator (ChAMB) designation from the Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS), UK.
- He is also a prolific author, having published more than 50 journal articles indexed in Scopus, WOS, ESCI, and ERA.
- He has also published four books in the areas of entrepreneurship and technology management.
Dr. Kalpana Ambepitiya
Senior Lecturer (Grade II),General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, Sri Lanka
- She holds a Ph.D. in Entrepreneurship from the Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
- She is currently a Senior Lecturer (Grade II) at the Department of Management and Finance, General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University in Sri Lanka.
- Her research interests include Entrepreneurship, Marketing & Branding, Disaster Management, and Sustainable Development.
- She was awarded the ‘Emerald Most Proactive Research Award as well as the Bronze Award for the Paper Analysing Challenges for Females in Freelancing in The Field of Information Technology, Sri Lanka, in 2021.
- She received the Iconic Women Leader Award, ASIA-GCC Awards 2021, and FAMA Global Management, India. She also received the Award of “Pioneering Women Leader” at, the 7th World Women Leadership Congress 2020, Mumbai, India as well as the Outstanding Student Volunteer, Honoury Award in 2019 from the Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
Associate Professor Dr. Shital Jhunjhunwala
Associate Professor, Delhi University, India
- She holds a Ph.D. from Osmania University, India.
- She is currently an Associate Professor at the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University in India.
- Her research interests include Intangibles, Corporate Governance, Management Accounting, and Financial Planning.
- She has great expertise in Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility of Business, International Financial Systems, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Markets & Services, Financial Planning and wealth management, and Security Analysis & Portfolio Management.
- She carried out ICAIARF-funded research on the valuation of intangibles.
- She authored a book titled “Diversity and the Effective Corporate Boards” published by Elsevier in 2013. She was also the editor of four books in the area of Corporate Governance.
Assistant Professor Dr. Julius Nyiawung
Assistant Professor, Maynooth University, Ireland
- He holds a Ph.D. in Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations from the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland.
- He is currently an Assistant Professor at the School of Business, Maynooth University in Ireland.
- His teaching interests are in the areas of human resource management (HRM), organizational behavior (OB), talent management (TM), industrial relations (IRs), business in society, and entrepreneurship.
- His research interests include institutionalism, political economy, talent management, innovation, and comparative HR.
Date: 29th April 2023.
Time: 3 AM GMT + 0
California, USA: 8.00pm, 28th April 2023
China / Philippines / Malaysia / Singapore: 11.00am
Indonesia / Thailand / Vietnam: 10.00am
Japan / Korea: 12.00pm
South Africa: 5.00am
Saudi Arabia: 6.00am
Sydney, Australia: 1.00pm
United Kingdom: 4.00am