Public Listed Companies International Conference
With topics revolving around opportunities, breakthroughs, and prosperities, the unique and powerful global event organized by Dhunicorn is beneficial to companies worldwide. Global scholars & business experts will be sharing various innovative business strategies to enable almost every company to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace and many more!
Our Public Listed Companies International Conference is all about Opportunity. Breakthrough. Prosperity.
No matter how grave a crisis is, it always has a silver lining. History confirms that adversities induce transformations & developments. Our International Conference creates a platform for industry experts across the world, to talk about identifying opportunities in adversities and take advantage of them.
We at Dhunicorn believe that innovation is the key to achieve business breakthroughs. Navigating a crisis like the Global Pandemic calls for innovative ideas. In this platform, experts from different parts of the world will share their innovative ideas and experience to pivot businesses & win in these critical times.
Businesses that thrive during the tough times have business leaders as towers of strength, developing winning strategies to grow their companies and achieve success. At our C-Suite Executives International Conference, expert speakers will proffer excellent strategies, advice, recommendations & tips for gaining business Prosperity & Success
Assistant Professor & Program Director Dr. Ruel Maningas
Assistant Professor, The University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P), Philippines
The Topic of Presentation:
“The Imperative of Data Analytics in Driving Business Innovation and Organizational Outcomes: Glimpses of Cases and Success Stories”
- He holds a Ph.D. Major in Extension Education and Minor in Computer Science from the University of the Philippines Los Baños Graduate School, Philippines.
- He is currently an Assistant Professor & Program Director, Master in Applied Business Analytics (MABA), The University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P), Philippines.
- He is an international consultant, strategist, professional speaker, and capability-building specialist in the fields of information systems and technology, knowledge management, strategic management, business sustainability, development project planning, management economics, and business analytics. He has been serving corporate, regional, national, and global institutions and organizations for the past 30 years.
- He has vast experience in the public service such as Philippine Council for Agriculture, Forestry, and Natural Resources Research and Development (PCARRD) where he focused on providing information and knowledge systems and technology services to farmers, agri-entrepreneurs, and government workers engaged in agriculture, environment and natural resources in the Philippines.
- He was the Assistant Director and Joint Secretary of the Asia-Pacific Association of Educators in Agriculture and Environment (APEAEN) Inc.
- He is also a consultant to the United Nations Environment Program serving as a Biosafety Clearing House (BCH) Project Regional Advisor for Asia.
- He has presented and published IS/IT, development and governance, and business and management-related research papers in local and international conferences and journals, respectively.
Assistant Professor Dr. Shweta Mehrotra
Assistant Professor, The Institute of Public Enterprise, India
The Topic of Presentation:
“Integrating ESG for Sustainable Business”
- She holds a Ph.D. in Finance from the Banaras Hindu University, India.
- She is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Finance, Institute of Public Enterprise, India.
- Her research interests include Corporate Governance, Corporate Finance, and Women Related Issues.
- She has great expertise in Statistical Analysis, Data Analysis, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Entrepreneurship, Structural Analysis, Applied Statistics, and Financial Statement Analysis.
- She is also a reviewer of the Indian Journal of Corporate Governance, SCOPUS and ABDC indexed Journals.
- She handled ICSSR Major Project on “Whistleblowing Policy Disclosure as a Corporate Governance Mechanism in Indian Listed Firms”.
Deputy Dean Dr. Zaharuzaman Jamaluddin
Lecturer, The University of Selangor, Malaysia
The Topic of Presentation:
“Artificial Intelligence Is Driving Innovations Towards Business Development In The Travel Industry”
- He holds a Ph.D. in Quality and Productivity Improvement from the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- He is currently a lecturer in the Department of Management and Human Resource, Faculty of Business and Accountancy, the Universiti Selangor (UNISEL), Malaysia.
- He also holds an administrative position as the Deputy Dean of Student Development and Resources, Faculty of Business and Accountancy.
- His research interests include operation management, quality management, and business development.
- He has great expertise in Operations Management, Quality Management, and Lean Six Sigma.
- He has published research papers in various national and international Journals.
Assistant Professor Dr. Poonam Chhaniwal
Assistant Professor, Nirma University, India
Topic of Presentation :
“Diversity & Inclusion”
- She holds a Ph.D. in Human Resource Management.
- She is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Undergraduate Studies in Management, Nirma University, India.
- Her areas of interest include Talent Management, Labor Laws, and Generation Y in the workforce.
- She has published research papers in various international and national journals. She has also presented papers at national and international conferences.
- She is a reviewer of the Asian Journal of Management Cases, published by Sage Publications India, and received its certificate of appreciation for quality reviewing of the case studies.
- She was inducted into the editorial board of IBA Journal of Management Cases, Sukkur University, Pakistan.
- She is the recipient of the ” Emerging HRD Thinkers Award”, conferred by ISTD, New Delhi.
Adjunct Professor Dr. Fernando Amigo Quintana
Professor, IE Business School, Spain
Topic of Presentation :
“The Importance of Behavior Management to Drive Engagement in a Growingly Disengaged World”
- He holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration from the Universidad Pontificia, Spain.
- He is currently a Professor at IE Business School, Spain.
- He has more than 25 years of experience in consulting, management, and academics in areas of innovation, economic analysis, strategy formulation and implementation, project management, digital transformation, and risk management.
- He teaches Microeconomics, Behavior Management and Gamification, Financial Communication, and CX & Quality Management and combines his teaching activities with consulting as an independent consultant and researcher.
- He has great expertise in Strategic Thinking, Strategic Planning, Strategic Management, Strategic Analysis, Project Management, Entrepreneurship, International Business, and Organizational Theory.
- As a researcher, he has published a number of articles and a book “Gamificación: un nuevo modelo de gestión de comportamientos deseados” (Gamification: a new model for managing desired behaviors).
- He was awarded the “Premio Estraordinario de Doctorado” for his Dissertation.
Date: 23rd July 2022.
Time: 3 AM GMT + 0
Malaysia / Singapore / China / Hong Kong: 11.00am
Indonesia / Thailand / Vietnam: 10.00am
Japan / Korea: 12.00pm
South Africa: 5.00am
Saudi Arabia: 6.00am
Sydney, Australia: 1.00pm
California, USA: 8.00pm, 22nd July 2022