- While wealthy women may have an easier time accessing abortion after the fall of Roe v. Wade, money can't protect them from medical emergencies criminalized by abortion banson July 3, 2022 at 11:41 PM
One in 50 pregnancies is ectopic and requires an abortion to save the life of the mother, regardless of her financial status. Abortion bans may delay or prevent their care.
- White House hits back at Jeff Bezos, saying it's 'not surprising' he thinks oil and gas companies should 'reap record profits at the expense of the American people'on July 3, 2022 at 11:18 PM
Jeff Bezos accused Joe Biden of "misdirection or a deep misunderstanding" on inflation. White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre dismissed his comments.
- Get all the healthcare coverage you need with the Digital Health Briefing from Insider Intelligenceon July 3, 2022 at 11:02 PM
Healthcare has finally begun to embrace digital transformation after years as a stubborn holdout.The coronavirus pandemic has only accelerated adoption of technologies such as telehealth and remote […]
- AI in Insurance: How three forward-looking insurers are infusing AI into their front, middle, and back officeson July 3, 2022 at 11:02 PM
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to drive consumers online, the pressure for incumbent insurance companies to adopt digital technology is intensifying. Incumbent insurers have been pushed to […]
- Only 12 Army Rangers who served in World War II are still alive, and they just received Congress' highest award for achievementon July 3, 2022 at 10:31 PM
"This elite group once numbered 7,000, but now it's down to 12. A dozen left," President Joe Biden said.
- THE ONLINE GROCERY REPORT: The market, drivers, key players, and opportunities in a rising segment of e-commerceon July 3, 2022 at 9:02 PM
Business Insider IntelligenceThis is a preview of The Online Grocery Report from Business Insider Intelligence.Purchase this report.Business Insider Intelligence offers even more consumer coverage […]
- A 1955 warrant in the Emmett Till case has been discovered, renewing calls from the family for an arreston July 3, 2022 at 8:21 PM
Relatives of Till are hoping that the document prompts a new investigation into his murder, which was a catalyst for the civil rights movement.
- What's open and closed on July 4?on July 3, 2022 at 7:58 PM
A comprehensive list of which businesses you can expect to be open or closed for the July 4 holiday.
- Liz Cheney says the January 6 panel won't 'stand by' and let 'men who are claiming executive privilege' attack Cassidy Hutchinson's characteron July 3, 2022 at 7:23 PM
"What Cassidy Hutchinson did was an unbelievable example of bravery and of courage and patriotism in the face of real pressure," she said.
- Kinzinger says new witnesses have been coming forward to the Jan. 6 committee since Cassidy Hutchinson's 'inspiring' testimonyon July 3, 2022 at 6:53 PM
She's going to go down in history," Rep. Adam Kinzinger said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday. "She has a commitment to truth."